Nathaniel doesn't think it would have hit him, but it looks like like a pretty lucky miss to me.
Hyrum got caught in the sprinklers one morning for the second time. When that happens he is too scared to run out of them, he just stands there and cries until I rescue him. Later the same night I happened to be filming him playing in the same spot, and he appears to re-live that traumatic experience. It's a little sad, but funny.
And this is just a cute one of Adalyn doing her first trick. She started waving her hand like Miss America one day (she was mostly admiring her own hand) so I taught her to do it whenever I say "hi".
Awwwww!!! I LOVE the video clips :D The vaudeville-like rock throwing clip was funny. Hyrum was SO expressive in the sprinkler PTSD clip. No script was needed for that one. And Addie? Precious Addie! She's got that royal wave down, doesn't she?! Thanks for posting
ReplyDelete