Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Feature: All About Grandmas

So here is our traditional Mother's Day video we make for our grandmas each year.





And this is the front of the card we made for them.


With 8 wonderful grandmas we like to honor on Mother's Day, it's nice to do something that can be duplicated... or "octipated".




4 comments:

  1. I loved my card and CD!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job creating all of it. My grandbabies are SO adorable, creative, active, smart, and just plain cute. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neener, you ROCK my world! That is just fantastic!
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanine, you are so talented!! Kids are precious and growing sooooo big. congrats on your pregnancy too!!!!! We miss y'all!!!!

    fran & Gianna rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanine, I LOVED those cards; you are so creative and artistic! And, even though I'm not one of the 8 grandmothers, I surely enjoyed the little video clip!. You are amazing. And your kids are absolutely ADORABLE! Sheer JOY. (Love the Piano Guys music in the background!)

    ReplyDelete