Death by Chocolate Mousse (from Allrecipes.com)
Not just a cute title, it's actually 820 calories per serving.
This cake was incredibly moist and delicious. Unfortunately I don't have any decorating tips so the hole in my baggy had to do. But it was a fun cake to make and eat.
Diana got a 98% on her calculus test which brought her grade up to a solid A
and inspired this little celebration!
We've been eating a lot of giant salads lately without traditional salad dressing (thanks to Joel Fuhrman's book) so I am getting a bit creative to enjoy them more. This was heavy on tomato and cucumber, with orange slices, pineapple, green pepers, red onion, broccoli, topped with coconut flakes, almond slivers, pineapple juice and a squeeze of orange juice as well. It was quite delicious. I've had the same salad every day since.



I love the cakes, they look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI also love your salad... Michael hates it when I am reading that book because I always make everything healthier. I never made a salad that good though, maybe he would like it if I did!
It's been really good for us. Our goal is to follow his diet on the weekdays, and most the day on the weekends, but we eat normal dinners and sometimes dessert on the weekends. But last week we stayed in a hotel with nice dinners every night for free so we had our weekend diet all week. It's also difficult to only eat salad vegetables and beans and whole grains for dinner when I have to make something more appealing every night for the kids. But they do eat a whole lot more plant food too now because they always like to try what we are eating.
ReplyDelete